If you’re looking for a business location with a unique personality, beautiful architecture, landscaped grounds, easy access and ample parking, you’ve come to the right place.
Prime Retail and Office Space in the Heart of South Asheville
In the past few years, Gerber Village has attracted many new and expanding businesses to this prime South Asheville location. With the invigoration of new ownership in 2012, the historic Gerber Village has been updated with many substantive improvements, including:
- Enhanced landscaping
- Increased parking
- Expanded signage
Begun as the first contemporary mixed-use development in the Asheville area, Gerber Village now consists of:
- 59,877 square feet of retail and restaurant space
- 27,336 square feet of Class A office space
- (8) Craftsman style residential apartments
Gerber Village is currently over 90% leased.
- Located in South Asheville, NC on Hendersonville Road (US Highway 25), Gerber Village is approximately 7.5 miles south of downtown Asheville, 4 miles south of I-40 and 1 mile southeast of the Blue Ridge Parkway.
- The Gerber Village section of South Asheville is part of a strong commercial corridor containing retail businesses, multi-family housing, higher-end retirement housing and access to established residential neighborhoods.
- Asheville’s first Publix Super Market has recently opened right next door to Gerber Village in March of 2015.
- Construction is underway on Givens Gerber Park, a new apartment complex developed by Givens Estates, which will provide 260 affordable housing apartments for seniors on acreage immediately adjacent to Gerber Village.
- The traffic Count is over 35,000 vehicles per day on this stretch of Hendersonville Road.
- We currently have a few prime retail and office spaces available. Call or email one of our leasing representatives for details or to schedule an appointment.